Wilbur J. Reed
Tanglefoot Vol. II, Howard Litton
Cedar Hill, Missouri, sent Festus one of its stellar citizens on August 1, 1940 - Dr. Wilbur J. Reed, who this date, took over the dental practice of Dr. J.M. Clinton. His office was on the second floor of the bank building. On March 6, 1941, Dr. Wilbur J. Reed and Dr. Vernon K. Abel moved their offices from the bank building to the second story offices in the Brickey building. #130 Main Street. On November 8, 1945, Dr. Wilbur J. Reed reopened his dental office after duty in the Army during World War II.