Tanglefoot Vol. II, Howard Litton
December 5, 1924 was the date when Dr. Clarence Colin, son of Mr. & Mrs. John Colin, purchased the dental office of Dr. F.J. Vogelsang, located in the front rooms on the second floor, and consisting of three rooms. (bank building Festus Main St.) Dr. Colin had his office here for 52 years. His office hours were from 9-12 a.m. 1-5 and 7-8 p.m. Evening hours were the usual thing for dentists at this time in our history. Clarence was a graduate of Festus High School and he studied dentistry at the St. Louis University School of Dentistry.